Bobby Dale Earnhardt has announced he will be running the complete ARCA Truck Series in 2013 in a Chevy body style truck with Wilson Motorsports of Tyler county WV.
ARCA Truck Series is one of the most versatile series in short track racing. The series has competed on dirt and asphalt from quarter mile tracks up to 1 mile tracks.
Bobby Dale Earnhardt moved to WV in March 2012 and teamed up with Wilson Motorsports and has created a three year plan to get to NASCAR.
With over 700 laps of practice in a dirt late model and a few races at the end of the 2012 season, Bobby and his crew feel he has gained track experience and greater car control that will help him in this next level.
Bobby said “I would like to thank my WV sponsors, All-N-One Pawn, Drive in Barbershop, and Wilson Motorsports, and thanks to my pawpaw Dale, who taught me that it takes dedication, determination, and hard work to get to the winner’s circle on the track and in life. ”
The current and tentative ARCA Truck schedule is as follows:
- May 2013-Toledo Speedway, Ohio
- May 2013-Flat Rock Speedway, Michigan
- June 2013-Lake County Speedway, Ohio
- June 2013-Winchester Speedway, Indiana
- July 2013-Kil Kare Speedway, Ohio
- August 2013-Lorain County Speedway, Ohio
- August 2013-Angola Speedway, Indina
- August 2013-Kil Kare Speedway, Ohio