Courtesy of Getty Images
Beyond The Flag is proud to bring its readers the “NASCAR What If” series. This series will look at the chase in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series from 2004-2013 and play it out under the new 2015 rules that were introduced in 2014. Obviously this is just for fun but we thought that it would be interesting to see what previous chase seasons would look like if they were all played out under the latest incarnation of the NASCAR chase rules.
More from NASCAR
- NASCAR Cup Series: New team set to compete in 2024
- NASCAR: Will Kevin Harvick’s major record ever be broken?
- NASCAR: Surprising name continuously linked to new seat
- NASCAR driver at risk of missing the Daytona 500?
- NASCAR set for rare appearance last seen 13 years ago
Be sure to comment to let us know what you think of the series and more importantly the results of each year. In this edition of “NASCAR What If” we will be covering the 2012 season in which Brad Keselowski was the champion.