Ed Szczepanski-USA TODAY Sports
After watching Phoenix’s version of this year’s single-file parade and subjecting myself to Darrell Waltrip for three-plus hours, the Power Rankings heading into the Auto Club 400 from Auto Club Speedway are below.
More from NASCAR
- NASCAR Cup Series: New team set to compete in 2024
- NASCAR: Will Kevin Harvick’s major record ever be broken?
- NASCAR: Surprising name continuously linked to new seat
- NASCAR driver at risk of missing the Daytona 500?
- NASCAR set for rare appearance last seen 13 years ago
What do you think? Did your driver make the list? Who would you have included? Excluded? Discuss below!