Ed Szczepanski-USA TODAY Sports
Take 5 is a weekly article that will breakdown five talking points either coming out of or heading into a race, or about NASCAR in general. This past weekend the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series ran in Phoenix where Kevin Harvick picked up his second win of the season. Harvick’s win was pretty awesome for him and the No. 4 team but that isn’t the only major storyline out there as we prepare for this upcoming weekend in Fontana.
More from NASCAR
- NASCAR Cup Series: New team set to compete in 2024
- NASCAR: Will Kevin Harvick’s major record ever be broken?
- NASCAR: Surprising name continuously linked to new seat
- NASCAR driver at risk of missing the Daytona 500?
- NASCAR set for rare appearance last seen 13 years ago
Be sure to check back with Beyond The Flag each and every week for the latest edition of Take 5! Also, feel free to share your thoughts with us by commenting below or reaching out to us on Twitter or Facebook (links are below). If you think that we missed something don’t be bashful about that either. So without further ado, let’s take a look at this weeks edition of Take 5.