Jasen Vinlove-USA TODAY Sports
NASCAR may have had the week off but that doesn’t mean that drivers still weren’t having good and bad weeks.
This weekly column we will take a look at six different NASCAR drivers from the previous week. Three of those drivers will have had a good week while the other three will have had a bad week. In the end though only one of them can have the best week ever and the worst week ever.
More from NASCAR
- NASCAR Cup Series: New team set to compete in 2024
- NASCAR: Will Kevin Harvick’s major record ever be broken?
- NASCAR: Surprising name continuously linked to new seat
- NASCAR driver at risk of missing the Daytona 500?
- NASCAR set for rare appearance last seen 13 years ago
After reading each edition of this column be sure to take a few minutes to let us know whether or not you agree. You can tell us your thoughts by commenting below or reaching out to us via social media. So without further ado let’s take a look at who is having the best and worst week ever after the NASCAR off-week for Easter.