Randy Sartin-USA TODAY Sports
NASCAR is filled with ups and downs and often times those change week to week. Beyond The Flag is proud to present its Who’s Hot and Who’s Not Series each week leading up to the NASCAR Sprint Cup race. This series will touch on some of the circuits hottest drivers and teams as well as those who are on the opposite side of the spectrum. Without further ado let’s find out who’s hot and who’s not as we prepare for the Food City 500 In Support Of Steve Byrnes And Stand Up To Cancer from Bristol Motor Speedway.
More from NASCAR
- NASCAR Cup Series: New team set to compete in 2024
- NASCAR: Will Kevin Harvick’s major record ever be broken?
- NASCAR: Surprising name continuously linked to new seat
- NASCAR driver at risk of missing the Daytona 500?
- NASCAR set for rare appearance last seen 13 years ago
Be sure to let us know what you think of this week’s edition of Who’s Hot and Who’s Not. You can share your thoughts by commenting below or reaching out to us via social media.